Re: [BaadAssGremlins] sand

 I don't see any reason for you to apologize. You just stated your opinion. I
think he took it the wrong way. If people want to drive them all the time that
is their business and I respect them for that. I share yours. I worry enough
about someone hitting mine in pretty weather I sure don't want to take the
chance in snow and ice. Even though mine is insured for $5,000 my agent wished
me luck in getting that much out of them if it was wrecked. I am not a body
man and doubt if I could find one who would work on it. So I figure if it is
hit anywhere behind the doors. I would be out of luck. If the front end wasn't
hit too bad I could bolt the fenders, hood, and doors on but there again
finding the parts that I could afford would be another story.
Terry