Re: [BaadAssGremlins] sand & Gremlins in snow

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] sand & Gremlins in snow

Well said Onree. My wife's Olds Cutlass doesn't handle near as well as my rear wheel drive cars and how do you handle a rear skid in one??

Bradley Jones <wagonmasterx5@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
The difference between 4wd and 2wd is 100 foot of tow cable. Drove through WI 2 weeks ago in a snow storm in my 91 Caprice. 98 percent of the vehicles in the ditches were either 4wd or fwd. You may be able to drive faster but you cannot STOP any faster!!

Onree <onree@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I love my four wheel drive Gremlin (also known as an Eagle SX/4) which will go just about anywhere through anything--but you still have to watch out for all the 4x4 pickup and SUV drivers who seem to think it makes their pr*ck longer to drive fast and stupid when it's slick.
Onree

Yahoo! Shopping

Yahoo! Shopping

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS