Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: soon to be another gremlin on the road

78 and dont know lol
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, December 06, 2005 5:53 AM
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: soon to be another gremlin on the road

What year Gremlin is it and does it have a Motorola or Delco alternator?
The Motorola only puts out 35 amps and I believe the Delco is 65 amps. I
put a heavy duty 100 amp Delco in place of the 35 amp stock Motorola.
Both should charge 14.5 Volts. Any more and the battery would cook and
any less  and the battery would be weak.
"Doc"

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS