Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Pics of The 1972 Gremlin FOR SALE

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Pics of The 1972 Gremlin FOR SALE

Davis
  The bumpers are physically, the chrome is a little
dull, after all its 33 years old. No dents or
anything. Drivers side frame, I'm not sure what part
you are talking about, if its in the engine
compartment, then thats not real good. Inner engine
panels are great. Grille is good, only missing a few
little slats, i think maybe like 4. Interior panels,
some ae good, some aren't or are missing, mostly they
are just cracked. Interior door panels are in pretty
good shape. Not in a super hurry, and on cutting out
metal i'd have to see what my dad is willing to do.
What do you want more pictures of? I will take some of
the bumpers, panels, and grille if its not dark when i
finish some school work.
     Scott

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b394/DeadJ/Gremlin/The258.jpg

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b394/DeadJ/Gremlin/GremlinPics029.jpg

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b394/DeadJ/Gremlin/GremlinPics016.jpg

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b394/DeadJ/Gremlin/GremlinPics028.jpg

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b394/DeadJ/Gremlin/GremlinDamageRust.jpg

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b394/DeadJ/Gremlin/GremlinPics020.jpg

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b394/DeadJ/Gremlin/GremlinPics015.jpg

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b394/DeadJ/Gremlin/GremlinPics006.jpg

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b394/DeadJ/Gremlin/GremlinPics003.jpg

> > > And to add to the last post, When we bought it
> we
> > > were told that the
> > > tranny was recently rebuilt. We have not driven
> it
> > > but once on the
> > > road but it shifts perfect, goes through all
> > gears.
> > > Also has working
> > > factory a/c but it leaks somewhere and it loses
> > its
> > > charge. Speedo
> > > does not work, and the previous owqner put in an
> > > aftermarket temp
> > > guage. Original AM radio is still in the car, it
> > > works, but I don't
> > > think the antenna that is hooked to it works,
> > there
> > > are 2 for some
> > > reason. If anyone wants a pic of anything else,
> > just
> > > ask, I will
> > > gladly take a pic of anything you want to see.
> > >

> > > Yahoo! Groups Links

> > __________________________________
> > Start your day with Yahoo! - Make it your home
> page!
> >
> > http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
> >

> > Yahoo! Groups Links

> Yahoo! DSL ? Something to write home about.
> Just $16.99/mo. or less.
> dsl.yahoo.com
>

> Yahoo! Groups Links

Just $16.99/mo. or less.