To: baadassgremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Paul Hancock <kwikbiker@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2005 06:41:16 -0800 (PST)
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Fuel sending unit

I hope someone out there can help. I recently bought a fuel sending unit unit for my 74 gremlin part #8125384.  Now I find outm that it is for a 75 gremkin.   Part# for the 74 is 4488298.  My question is can  I use the 75 unit in the 74 tank?  I did check part #s for the tank and they are the same for 71 thru 75,  #488034.  Seems to me it should work but what do you guys think but why would they change sending units?   Thanks Paul

Yahoo! Personals

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS