Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Revenge of Waynn's Wurld

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Revenge of Waynn's Wurld

LOL I saw this the other day and asked him about Wayyns world but he never responded. Thaought I might be the only one who saw this ! LOL again

eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Ha ha, a 'funny' thing happened on the way to cuteness. Seems the seller
wanted to be silly in the subject, looks like he got tired of AMCers (and I
guess fans of Wayne's World) correcting him:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/AMC-Gremlin-X-as-seen-in-Waynns-world_W0QQitemZ4594481127QQcategoryZ5357QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825