Re: [BaadAssGremlins] 1972 Geremlin For Sale

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] 1972 Geremlin For Sale

Pictures?

Scott <lordicp@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I am having to sell my 72 gremlin. Runs good, but carb probably needs
rebuilt soon. Its got a stock 258 I6 with i beleive 127k miles i'll
have to look again but its in that ballpark. Needs work and has rust. $500
O.B.O. Car will also come with another 258, 2 heads, and a rear end.
Georgia Car, local Pick-up would be nice. For Pics and more
info email me at deadjuggalo@xxxxxxxxx thanks :)

Yahoo! Personals

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS