Re: [BaadAssGremlins] A Game that will make your head hurt...

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] A Game that will make your head hurt...

eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Non AMC related but something to really annoy you nonetheless and keep you busy for awhile. I got stuck on Level 11. I guess a case could be thinly made that the line in Kenosha might have looked like this. Please no wagering. Have fun..........................
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx