Sent: Thursday, December 01, 2005 2:52 PM
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] mirror control cover

anyone???
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, November 30, 2005 11:02 PM
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] mirror control cover

ok i need info, the mirror on drivers side door, the control rod, i need the nut and cover for it, can someone send me a pic of the unit so i know what im looking for as i know where theres an amc i can part out but i need to see if its interchangeable not sure of parts car but my car is a 78 gremlin, thanks

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS