Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Ain't AMC Stuff

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Ain't AMC Stuff

Apparently he can't spell, either.  I think he means "Klaatu barada nikto".
This a famous line from the movie "The Day The Earth Stood Still".
Apparently this was the phrase used to stop the robot from attacking.  (Ain't
Google wonderful?)  Here's the article.
http://www.answers.com/topic/klaatu-barada-nikto

Todd