[BaadAssGremlins] hornet hatchback drag car for sale $1500/California

[BaadAssGremlins] hornet hatchback drag car for sale $1500/California

73 hornet my parents are the original owners 6cylinders auto trans original
paint. about 10 years ago i bought the 70 amx power train from a guy that
had built a street racer gremlin for about 2 years.then it sat for about 2
years.i just put bearings and rings in the motor,syncros the the tranny, the
axle was in fine shape.idrove the car everyday for about 7 years the cam
went flat so i parked it i bought a new cam and kit but havent installed yet
some of the engine parts are torker manifold hooker headers comp series,
mallery dual points dist.sig erson cam and kit(290 duration 475 lift
hyd.)the rods were polished ,intake and exaust are all been matched some
port work around the valve guides and valve seat area.i built a roll cage
and sub frame for the car the car has the oringinal 14 x 7 rally wheels.as
you can see i have not finished the car, i dont have a driver license any
more i owe child support the state has taken my license a few years ago and
probably have it for few more.this email address is my girlfriends you can
contact me at bob moore 10437 memphis ave whittier california 90604

If anyone interested in the photos, please email me directly and I'll
forward the photos and their contact information,
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx