[BaadAssGremlins] Ain't AMC stuff

This guy has been trying to sell several radios listed as original AMC
equipment for well over a year now. There used to be a thread on the old
defunct amcforum.net about this seller, who sticks a cheesy AMC decal on a
radio and offers it up as original AMC. However, appears he has a decal shop
or something and sticks decals on various radios. One feedback was negative
with a non-Volkswagen radio with a decal. I wrote him a nice letter (like
those meddling teens in Scooby Doo) letting him know that these are not AMC
radios.

You decide, whihc is a no brainer, this is for one auction and the text of
that auction,s looks like he is trying to sell it as a AMC radio:
"VINTAGE RGA VINTAGE NOS AMC car stereo featuring ,CASSETTE,am/fm
switch,tone control,local distance switch,,push button tuning,balance
control, brand new in box good for older , AMC/PACER/AMBASSADOR ,etc,and
other full size cars. THIS UNIT FROM EARLY 70'S ,FITS 60S -70S- 80S-90S30
day exchange guaranty.buyer pays shipping . retail price $190.00(ALL
PAYMENTS MUST BE RECEIVED WITHIN 14 DAYS OF END OF AUCTION,IF NOT ITEM WILL
BE RESOLD WITHOUT NOTICE,BUYERS WITH -1 OR OR WORSE DO NOT BID AS YOUR BID
WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED) ,Packaging and shipping will be done once per week and
upon receipt of funds (except where payment was done my check - an
additional 10 days will be needed to clear the bank. I ship UPS only (with
the exception of international orders). Packages usually arrive at the
shipping address in 5 to 9 days however I don't have control over UPS if
there are shipping delays. If you do not receive your package THREE weeks
AFTER i ship it let me know and I will trace it,tracking #'s are not
available before this time."

This is his main ebay link:
 http://search.ebay.com/ebaymotors/_W0QQsassZoldtimesman33QQhtZ-1

Again however, most of these radios are relists week after week, maybe
AMCers are smarter than average bear. Then again, maybe they don't want a
radio (and AMC did use a variety of radios) with a sticker stuck on it to
appear to be 'AMC NOS' as seller describes?

I wrote the seller and got back this which don't make much sense either:
Question from oldtimesman33
---------------------------------------
About This Member:
oldtimesman33 (1389)
Positive Feedback:  99.0%
Member Since:  Jan-10-02
Location:  PA,United States
Registered On:  www.ebay.com
---------------------------------------
with all due respect the ad doesn't say what you think it says,thanks
=========================
The ads DO say "AMC NOS" and specifically name several AMC models. So not
sure abuot this, not sure I care either, as the seller simply keeps
relisting them over and over as no buyers. And on e-bait; this item listed
each week is 60 cents. Times 52 weeks per year that is $31.20 to list it
over and over, week after week, month after month.....
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx