Re: [BaadAssGremlins] ebay auctions this week

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] ebay auctions this week

I saw that wig thing on TV Eddie. The idiot was more concerned with
getting her wig back on than standing up before getting trampled. Since
she was rather large there must have been some mob behind her. :-) LOL
"Doc"

--- Begin Message --- I have a number of interesting things shoved on ebay with about 2-3 days to
go; NOS Australian AMI (AMC) emblem; a number of AMC toys, models in time to
stock AMC stockings for Christmas (and I won't trample you or knock your wig
off like those fools on tv) many emblmes for a variety of models, some small
dash knobs, photos, bumper scoops, Kenosha brick, dies, Area 51 snowglobe
(man that thing is really cool), posters, flag, original NOS color catalogs
and a wide variety of neat 8X10 AMC photos, fan shrouds to name a few.

Also listing this week NOS trunnions for 68-69 AMX, Javelin and SC/Rambler,
original dealership showroom 70 Javelin flags, Edelbrock R4B and other
unusual stuff. Thanks to anyone who bids, this is the direct link to my
auctions on ebay:
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZeddiestakesQQhtZ-1

Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX