[BaadAssGremlins] 68 Rebel 550 w/401 for sale

[BaadAssGremlins] 68 Rebel 550 w/401 for sale

Hello fellow AMCer's. I have posted a couple times here selling off some of
my extra stuff. Well, I have decided to sell what was going to be my next
project. I have some killer parts that go with this car. Anyway, it is a 68'
550 2 door. It has a 290 in it right now, but comes with a 71' 401 that runs
like a top! It is standard bore with roller rockers, blue print/balanced,
mild cam, HEI distributor, edelbrock R4B but also comes with a Machine
intake. The body is in good shape. The front floor pans will have to be
replaced. The lower quarters have a very small amount of rust. Wheel lips,
rockers, back seat pans, trunk pans are all solid! Drivers door has some
rust, but comes with another. This car also has complete Machine ram air!
Tach is also included. Hood scoop and templete, vacuum, flapper, air cleaner
with rubber seal are all there. The interior is complete Machine interior!
Door panels, bucket seats(driver side has a cut about 7 inches long), black
arm rest, rear seat is all in great shape! It also has new carpet. Dash, of
course, is shot. Last but not least, I have a set of Machine rims I am going
to include. They have 4 center caps, but after market trim rings. All glass
is good. This is a 550 model, so lots of chrome that would be on a SST are
factory delete! This thing dosn't even have the lower inserts that are
before the wheel wells! I was thinking on a Big Bad color, Grant funny car
clone, or 68' Machine prototype clone! This thing needs a 401 flywheel,
weather striping, minor body work and paint. I have over $7,000 in parts in
this thing. There are a lot of hard to find stuff that comes with this thing
which I am sure if you are interested, you know. But, I want to get $5,000
for it. Why am I selling? I have lost my storage on it and I am the kind of
guy that would rather sell something than leave it in the rain and say over
and over ""I'll restore it one day!"" as it rusts and wastes to nothing.
This car is located in Central Florida. Call or e-mail. Thanks for the space
Eddie!  Brad Patterson  flyingturd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx 386-532-2114
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825