Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Have a Happy Thanksgiving !!

aye same to you davis and good luck, i put my dash back in and got my metal on the doors above door panels on my 78 gremlin painted, heres a hint dashs are a bitch to put in and take out ur self lol
----- Original Message -----
From: Davis
Sent: Wednesday, November 23, 2005 9:40 PM
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Have a Happy Thanksgiving !!

I hope you all have a great holliday weekend!! I started tearing my
black 72 gremlin apart today. Gotta get the engine bay fixed(rusty
battery area) and painted. Hmmmm... while I have the engine out mabe I
can find a 401, sell one of or both of my cars for sale, so I can
afford to build it!!! I wonder what 10's feel like :o)>
Davis

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS