To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Davis Martin <martin-davis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2005 05:08:37 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Car Craft 360 AMC Build

I have only skimmed the article but have found lots of mistakes. It says they used edlebrock heads but in the pic of the engine the head says Indy? Also they say they spent 7K bucks on the build. For that kinda money they should be gettin alot more HP! My crappy 360 in my gremlin is worn out and I am getting 400HP. I think they listed pistons twice in the list of parts and cost.
So in conclusion I am not real impressed. Nice for AMC to get press anyway though.
 Davis

AMC74HORNET@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
Anybody read this article? I just got mine in the mail and haven't had a
chance yet.
"Doc"