[BaadAssGremlins] 70 AMX for sale

1970 AMX FOR SALE. 390 4SP,BLACK LEATHER WITH CENTER ARMREST,VERY NICE DASH
OVERLAY,AM 8TRACK WITH FM CONVERTION INTERNALLY,CORECT REAR SPEAKER
GRILLS,15 INCH MACHINE WHEELS,SONIC SILVER WITH SHADOW MASK. THE MOTOR WAS
COMPLETELY REBUILT 4-5 THOUSAND MILES AGO.COMPLETE RAM AIR SET UP,EDELBROCK
AIR GAP INTAKE AND CARB.COMES WITH AN ORIG. INTAKE ALSO. THIS CAR IS SUPER
NICE AND CAME FROM SACRAMENTO CALIF. AND I HAVE ORIG. OWNER I.D. CARD AND
OTHER PAPERWORK. 22,000.00 E-MAIL BADX2000@xxxxxxx  OR CALL 1-781-294-1859
THANKS RICK JOHNSTON
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX