Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Update on Concord AMX

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Update on Concord AMX

Check out Artic Boy's Site for 78 AMX pic's. This is a one year only
steel front bumper. Amx's were painted body color and regular cars
(Concords) were chrome. Check out the front Bumper on a Gremlin I
believe they were the same also chrome on the regular Gremlin and
painted on the fancy one (can't remember the model) Also you could have
the chrome removed by a chrome shop and paint it for you AMX. The rear
bumpers are standard 74-77 Hornet/Gremlin. I have a 78 Concord rear
bumper on my 74 Hornet.
"Doc"

--- Begin Message ---

OK John. I'm stumped. Can you explain it in more detail? I just want
to get the original bumper for it and I'm listening...:-))) I made
the assumption that it was like my Spirit bumper. My son and I have
decided that since the car is rare, we only want original items for
it.

I saw that ad for it that is on Ebay and it's helped us some. Any
original pics for the car that someone has in their collection would
be appreciated. I've seen Eddies on his website. I have the original
rims for the car according to the picture, but we have to repaint
them. Anyone know also what color gold that is that is in the picture
on the Ebay ad? Item number is 8014896502.

Ralph

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "John W Rosa" <JohnRosa@xxxx>
wrote:

> End pieces? 78s have no end caps...the steel wraps around.
>

> John W Rosa
> www.JavelinAMX.com

--- End Message ---