Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Luck has finally came to me. Im rejuvinated on my

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Luck has finally came to me. Im rejuvinated on my Gremlin again!

Wife or sleep with the blower. LOL  I'm not  married anymore, because  i did not have a blower.   HA HA

hemmigremmie <hemmigremmie@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Well Just when I was getting burnt out on my Gremlin project I
finally get good news and good fortune.
I just got some cash that was owed to me and even though we struggle
sometimes, my better half said for me to put it in my car and get it
done (or close to it anyways).
I was gonna go to Jegs this week and buy my polished, Weiand 6-71
blower kit and get 2 Edelbrock 500cfm carbs. Total cost was right at
$3,000.00 tax and all.
Well I got thinking, so I went to see a friend who works at a local
to be unamed parts store. He hooked me up on that great price on my
Edelbrock heads. Asked if they sold Weiand blowers and wondered if
he could cut me a better deal than Jegs.
I bout fainted. He got me the same things I was gettin from Jegs,
but total cost, tax and out the door was $2,387.00!!
Saved me almost 600 bucks! He told me to shop online tonite and I
could get anything I wanted at his discount.
Im lookin at headers, water pumps, Roller Rockers, Valve covers,
ect....
Man am I amped up. Been wantin a blower for 10 years and tryin to
get one for the Gremlin for 5. Dont know were the wifes a sleepin,
cause I'll sleep with the blower probabbly. LOL  Rod

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS