-----Original Message-----
From: Richard Panchyk [mailto:panchyk@xxxxxxxxx]

Dear sir,

My grandfather was an AMC Head Mechanic in NYC. He appeared in an ad of
some type featuring a 68 Javelin. He (gray hair, AMC uniform on) looks
to be adjusting something with a wrench (with his left hand) under the
hood in the photo, which is dated 2/68. I was hoping you mught have seen
an ad somewhere with this photo in it. It's not clear if the ad was for
AMC and the Javelin, or for some car part. My family is certain the ad
did appear in a magazine. I imagine it would have been sometime between
4/68 and 12/68.

Any ideas or suggestions where I could check for this ad?

Thanks so much,
Richard Panchyk
NYC