Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: hatch struts

Plax,
    Don't know how bad of shape yours are in but if they won't hold the back glass up here is an idea. My 77's wouldn't hold the back glass up when I got it and it was only 3 years old. What the guy had done was drilled a small hole in the rod, He drilled it though the black piece into the silver part. Then he kept a small nail back there to put in it when you wanted to keep the glass open. I can't remember for sure but I don't think I ever fixed it. The 77 and the 78 hatch shuts are different. That surprises me but it really shouldn't. While the 77 and the 78 looked identical there was a whole lot of differences between the two cars.
Terry

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS