RE: [BaadAssGremlins] Heres a switch!!!!....

RE: [BaadAssGremlins] Heres a switch!!!!....

They needed someone with some intelimengense  They are MOUSEPAR guys, ya know

John W Rosa <JohnRosa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Bwahahaha!! That's awesome!

Ither there's a bit of real respect brewing
over there....or the job REALLY sucks! ;)

Congrats!

John W Rosa
www.JavelinAMX.com

1971 AMC Javelin ADPS 401 (police car)