Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Back Seat

Lever should push forward with no effort. Try lubin it?

"Scott W." <lordicp@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
ahha i wasn't gettin aggrivated or anything if thats
what your thinkin lol. Its a 72 and the lever was
stuck when i got it, but i wiggled it and played with
it and it goes forward, but the seat still feels
locked in place. I think the bend in the lever still
stays under the bracket its held in, but i have even
tried pullin it back and up, no go...its odd