Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Back Seat

Whoa down boy. I was only foolin around. Really ... Check to see if the latch disengages. If it does there should be no reason the seat won't go down. What year is your Gremlin?  I'm curious now , I'll have to go out and look at mine and see if I can figure out what could keep it from moving

"Scott W." <lordicp@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
heh, i would just like to be able to put the back seat
down, its somethin that has been botherin me for
almost the entire 4 months or so i have had the car.
Its aggrivating knowing that it is supposed to go
down, and i can't do it. No plans for it, just wanna
do it.