[BaadAssGremlins] Re: No Gremlin list. issues.....more...hospital this w

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: No Gremlin list. issues.....more...hospital this week

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "jgray_55" <jgray_55@xxxx>
wrote:

> Hey...could sopmeone please email me direct with a responce about my
> email kissues...i might not get the digest. Please wish  me luck, as
> have to have surgery this Wednesday.Had double hernia surgery about 7
> years ago. Now..they have to re-do (more screen wire)where they went
> in thru to fix it before..because ..it popped now!!! !@#$$&^(*$#@!
my
> luck anyway. Have a GREAT AMC day!! THANKS.....Joe

Joe,did you check how you have your email from this place set up?Yahoo
groups has been skrewing up some groups i.e deleting  them or whatnot
so i'd check there and if thats not it maybe its your comp's mail box
filter?and ouch on yer surgery,hope ya have a speedy recovery
Bart