Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Gremlin For Sale in Southeast Nebraska

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Gremlin For Sale in Southeast Nebraska

I would be interested in the gremlins of course, either one or both. let me know the price on the 73 also and send pics if you have time to baddassgremlin@xxxxxxx  I am in the twin cities in Minnesota so driving to get them would not be bad. Thanks, Bob

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS