[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Room between the tubs.

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Room between the tubs.

Yea. I could unpin it and let whoever sets there in, then hook it
back up. Might look into it. Rod

dAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Davis Martin <martin-davis@xxxx> wrote:

> What about hinging and pinning the cross bar like we do on the
front strut? Course a kid is smaller and access to the back might
not be such a problem. Kids like that kinda stuff. It's when we get
older we think it is a pain in the butt!