Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Room between the tubs.

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Room between the tubs.

What aboout one of those "jump" seats that come in the king cab pick up trucks( S10 size)? They fold and everything. I'm not a tiny guy( 5'10"/220#) and I've ridden in one.

hemmigremmie <hemmigremmie@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Thanks for the enthusiasm guys.
I measured a while ago and my racing seat is only 21 inches wide, so
I may use it. I was thinking of mounting one of thos little flip
seats to. Like they use on fishing boats. It would be small and fold
down when not in use.
I think I could cut the roll bar going across the back and maybe
lower or raise it. Maybe take it out all together. My engine will
look wild, but wont put to much stress on the frame because it will
be using a mild convertor and a 2 speed glide.
I might be able to run a bar close to the floor and have the bend
go right over the hump on the floor and run some sorta roll bar up
from it to make my seat bracket for the rear seat???
I'll figure it out. I think youve talked me into keeping it. Thanks
all. Rod :)

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, twa1950@xxxx wrote:

> That is what I believe I would do some kind of custom seat. Make
some kind of
> frame and pad it. It wouldn't have to be padded that much. You
might even
> cover it with the carpet. Then put a seat belt back there. Kids
will sit on
> anything so you really don't have to think of comfort like you
would for yourself.
> I guarantee you what ever you put back there would be as
comfortable as that
> silly thing they call a back-seat in the Gremlin.
> Terry

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS