Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Ebay item

BBC = Big Block Chevy =
 Davis

rebade1 <rebade1@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Check out this '79 Spirit Drag Roller on Ebay with the 9", 456 gears,
etc. I like the wheels on it. Don't know about some of the other stuff.
I asked him for more pictures. He is using a term BBC for the engine
style. What's that mean?

Here's what it was originally for those with code books:

BODY
L043807

MODEL
7943-7
TRIM 901V
PAINT P1
WO43760

It's located in Indiana. Ebay item 4585559329.

Ralph