From: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Olly
Sent: Wednesday, September 21, 2005 6:37 PM
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] FW: Earl & Dean Daugharthy's WICKED Spirit road racer

A little confused here!  Is this pics of the same car showing the evolution of it?

Olly

John W Rosa <JohnRosa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I just thought I'd forward this note from the Daughartys, as their car keeps
getting sicker and sicker! Under all that tweaked, chopped and flared
bodywork is a real AMC Spirit...it's not a tube-chassis wearing a 'glass
body. This car may have rolled down the assembly line right behind your
Spirit or Concord, folks. These days, it stays behind nobody!

Here's the car several years ago when it looked a bit more like a Spirit,
yet was already regularly embarassing Vettes at the track.
http://www.javelinamx.com/JavHome/uncar/daugh1.jpg

John

BTW...nice 'old man' color, eh Bart?? ;)