[BaadAssGremlins] photo hunt (mildly amc related!)

[BaadAssGremlins] photo hunt (mildly amc related!)

Happy almost Halloween, my wife sent me this so thought I woudl share it. Really neat if you can actually spot the differences. Click on those you think are different in the two wonderful photos.

AMC related. On a previous email I mentioned the new video by Jib Jab, www.jibjab.com is about "big box mart" and you can stop the video at 1:27 into it and there is a good looking red Marlin in front of a VW Thing as the guy bellies up to the unemployment line. Enjoy the link down below.
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.planethoustonamx.com
can you find 3 differences in this picture?

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS