Re: [BaadAssGremlins] drivers license info

wow nice lol i did
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, October 26, 2005 10:05 PM
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] drivers license info

Check your  drivers license. Now you can see anyone's Driver's License
on the
    Internet, including your own! I just searched for mine and there it was
    picture and all!!

    Thanks Homeland Security! Where are our  rights?
    I definitely removed mine. I suggest you do the same. .
    Go to the web site and check it out. Just enter your name, city and
    state to see if yours is on file. After your license comes on the
    screen, click the box marked "Please Remove". This will remove it
    from  public viewing, but not from law enforcement.

    http://www.license.shorturl.com

Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825