Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Hey, Bart, got your Gremlin high and dry for the n

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Hey, Bart, got your Gremlin high and dry for the next '...

What snow drifts??? Haven't seen those in at least 3 years. Iowa and Missery got all our snow the last few years.

baddassgremlin@xxxxxxx wrote:
Hey Bart, Move to Minnesota, the weather is always great, if you don't mind 6 foot snow drifts in the winter. That is the best time to spend in the shop anyway.

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS