Re: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Franks Fiberglass

From: Davis Martin <martin-davis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 2005/10/23 Sun AM 08:22:02 EDT
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Franks Fiberglass

Jim,
 Bill Ordered a hood for a spirit last winter and it only took a week to get. The quality was noth there though. The rear corners bow up. Don't know why You are having so much trouble with delivery. Thanks for the heads up though.
 Davis

I know this guy Jim Landis who bought fiberglass body parts from a company called VFN? i think and they look like nice pieces but i haven't heard of any other AMCers using thier stuff so i don't know if thier more quality than Franks
Bart