From: "dukes_nut01" <Bodukelookalike@xxxxxxx>
Date: 2005/10/22 Sat PM 03:25:20 EDT
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] 77 gremlin parts for sale

I am currently selling a k frame for a 77 gremlin that had an audi 2.0
engine. It comes complete from rotor to rotor. It will be shipped
overnight trucking by freight collect. It is $150. Please let me know
if anyone is interested.

No offence but i seriously doubt anyone will be interested in this save for a grem fan with a wrecked 4 banger,as maybe a handful of 4 banger gremlins still exist.
Bart

Yahoo! Groups Links

http://360.yahoo.com/amcgremmy
'73 AMC Hornet Sportabout