Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Still on that seat belt light

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Still on that seat belt light

Davis,
The light never went off before when the belts were clicked/ connected. I thought disconnecting the wire would kill it but Not my kind of luck. I understand the buzzer that goes off after you click and the light like in my Town Car that tells me if someone isn't buckled, but a light that stays on is too much. Guess I'll go into the dash.
Thanks for the advice, if you think it may turn that light off I'll give it a try though not into cutting wires I may use a wire connector.
Hal

Davis Martin <martin-davis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hal,
 I would just cut the plug off on the wire under the seat and strip the 2 wire leads and twist them together then tape the connection up and you are done. No need to mess with the dash. That's a pain. By twisting the wires together it is the same as having the seatbelt cliped in .
 Davis

harold losey <strlcuckoo_46@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I figure that is what I'll do, just didn't want to get into the dash unless needed. Now I will get in and replace the clock and remove the light. Thanks all

AMC74HORNET@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
If it annoys you that much take the bulb out and toss it? My next choice
for a cure. :-)
"Doc"