Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Another question

I agree with you 100% Doc. In NH it is oly the law till you're 18 then you decide. I have been saved by my seat belt 2 times so I wear mine all the time.
 Davis

AMC74HORNET@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
Davis when my daughter was 5-6 years old with the seat belt on while I
was driving and she shifted her weight in the seat a little and the
buzzer would go off or when starting the car she would not be sitting
with all her weight on the right spot and the car would not start.
Wearing seat belts is the law here in N.Y. and I am all for kids being
requires to wear them. But it is my choice as an adult as to weather I
should not the government's in my opinion.
"Doc"