Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Another question

Title: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Another question
Same law here in Nebraska, and I always wear a seatbelt. But it is a pain to have to buckle up just to start the car and tinker with it in the garage. Some of my old cars do have just lap belts though. The belts that I really hate are those "running mouse" things--gee, hope I don't start something with that--motorized shoulder belts that run back and forth from the windshield to your shoulder. My new (to me) Festiva has those, and I just can't get used to that thing running around.
Onree

on 10/21/05 7:04 AM, Davis Martin at martin-davis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx did write:

That wire you have to unplug is most likely under the carpet just behind the seat. That is where I have always found it. Isn't it better to just use your seatbelt though? It's the law here in CT.
Davis

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS