[BaadAssGremlins] Center volcano caps wanted

[BaadAssGremlins] Center volcano caps wanted

Hey guys and gals, I'm looking for rims for my '73 Grem X Levis. I just inquired at a local
salvage yard and they have just the rims no center caps or trim rings. I have the trim rigs
but no caps (or rims). Does anyone here have the caps that they may want to sell? OR if
any one has the eight slot rims complete with the caps I would consider buying those as
well.

Thanky, Kevin