Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: CAR wanted

Nope that is not the red white and blue car that is the black 72 ( now primer grey)

Ev <gremlin_rx@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
you said the car hadent been down the track but yet there is a
pickure of it doing a burn out and lining up at the tree

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Davis Martin davis@xxxx> wrote:

> Ev wrote:
> what engine and trany is in it. is it caged, what are the spycifacs
>

> 1970 Gremlin
>
> 69 343 automatic from an amx.
>
> ford 9" rear with new richmond 4:30 gears and mini spool.
>
> 7 point roll cage, frame connectors, new fuel system: RCI 8 gal
fuel cell, 8 an line to holley black fuel pump, 1/2" aluminum fuel
line to a Barry Grant fuel filter, to a holley fuel pressure
regulator dual lines out to a holley 750. The ignition is a mallory
Unilite electronic distributor, accel coil, MSD 6AL, accel wires and
accel plugs. New dash with rare 70 glovebox delete. plastic racing
seat and new cover. B&M Z-gate shifter, headers, New Moroso sealed
battery box located in the rear. 3core radiator, dual elec fans,
tranny cooler, moroso electric water pump drive kit, summit catch
can.