[BaadAssGremlins] new mess o auctions

Listed a number of odds and ends tonight on ebay, some of you might be
interested, some are penny ante stuff, others hard to find rare items,
something for everyone from Ambassador ans aMX to Spirit and SC/Rambler, eh,
ok, SX/4 too, can't think of any models AMC made after letter "S" maybe
Tarpon. Anyhows, anyone interested this is the direct link to auctions:
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZeddiestakesQQhtZ-1
If it don't work, click on the front page of my website and thanks ina
dvance should anyone decide to bid/buy anything it is appreciated.
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx