[BaadAssGremlins] Re: new amc group (off topic)

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: new amc group (off topic)

Twa 1950 you said you are from Kentucky. By any chance have u seen a
burgundy 1955 morris minor with a 302 ford in it. If you have this
was my dads last hot rod. I no he sold it to the states and Kentucky
sounds very familiar. Anyways i have to go to work ill cya guys
tommorow
--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, twa1950@xxxx wrote:

> I had a 77 and the 78 I got now were both built in Canada. I agree
with Bart
> again. I know you can find them in Canada. I would think it would
be a lot of
> trouble transferring an old car from the states to Canada. I know I
would do
> my homework there before I laid out any money for one here. I am
from Kentucky
> and they are hard to fine around here. I have been saying for years
that I
> would like to have the second one. I have seen a number of them a
couple of
> hundred miles from me. I just keep thinking I am going to have one
show up in my
> backyard one day. Anyway if I got the second one I wouldn't have
anything to
> complain about. I didn't know anything went wrong with a Gremlin
Bart. They sure