Re: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: new amc group

I live far away from Saskatchewan. I actually live just south of vancouver in a little town called port coquitlam. Indeed fremlins apear around hear, but i ask the owners along with my dad if they want to sell. I get the same answer no. I do agree with you that i shpuld look for something closer to home. It is just that my dad just sold his hot rod and he are looking for a new project together. I am actually starting to win him over the the amc side.

badass73gremlin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

From: Ev AMC <gremlin_rx@xxxxxxxx>
Date: 2005/10/18 Tue PM 08:03:41 EDT
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: new amc group

It is actually really hard to find a grwmlin in canada. Trust me i look through the auto trader every week and nothing. I do not mean to offend you in any way, and if i have im sorry. I realize i am a new member and should respect your wishes. I am just very interested in trying to find a car my dad and i can both work on. So that when i do infact get my license i will have my dream car to drive.

Its not hard to find a Gremlin in canada,MY OWN 73 Gremlin was built in Brampton Ontario Canada and we have a few members here who are from Canada and have Gremlins .AMC's are indeed rare,but iof you look hard enough you'll find one.how far are you from Saskatchewan?I have a buddy there who has about 10 acres full of AMC's and i'm sure he can find you a Gremlin.
Bart

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS