Re: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] new amc group

I agree Bart it was wrong but some times you just need to give a kid a
slap on the hand and explain why it was wrong. The next time it is a
swift kick in the ass to explain why. Since it appears to just be a
Gremlin group only and I own 2 Hornet's I will not join his group. Like
some one else said why? We cover all the Gremlin/Hornet and later off
shoots of these great cars here. Including what parts we can use in
"ALL" our car's. I have parts from
Gremlin's/Hornet's/Concord's/Spirit's in both my Hornet's. A Gremlin
only group would not be that much help. We have the best of the best
here for all our models. As far as my group it was started for AMC model
cars and not to be in competition with any other one as there was none
for AMC model cars. And I respectfully asked to plug it here. I felt the
need for one as there was no group for AMC model cars and I made one.
Like I told you Bart since I joined this group almost 2 years ago you
done good son, you filled a niche for the people who own the bread and
butter cars that that kept AMC alive from 1970 till the end.
"Doc"