Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: katrina kars (was mice)

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: katrina kars (was mice)

He informed me that if it is a 'classic' and insured as such, that they were
sending in appraisers who are familiar with old cars, and those markets. I'm
sure if it was mine I would have said the flood mysteriously tore of the
functional cowl induction hood and the grill. But I would guess if he was
with Haggerty, or JC Taylor or any other classicn insurance places, they
demand photos of the car when they insure it, all angles. Again, I will ask
him more specifics when he stops by sometime this week as I'm curious also,
as never have filed a claim. But again, it really dose not surprise me that
they are clamping down on some of this to avoid the cars being sold later
after being underwater as mentioned in earlier post. A tbone wreck or
something like that is different. A catastrophic flood where the vehicle is
submerged is another however.
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825