Re: [BaadAssGremlins] The Gremlin XR

From: "Kevin" <grinding_gremlin@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: 2005/10/17 Mon PM 06:03:44 EDT
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] The Gremlin XR

I was looking through the photo albums and decided to look at the
Gremlins I could never hope to attain. I looked at the Gremlin GT
folder and noticed the Gremlin XRs. I thought to myself, hmmm, I heard
of the XR 401 gremlin but didn't think they actually had a logo for
it. I left the site thinking, where could I find one of these cars...
I noticed while riding the bus the exact same logo on the back of a
foriegn car. I checked the photos again today and I think I have been
had. Looks like someone has a photo editing program. The tags are
inconsistent on the green sun roofer. The logo that was shown on the
side is no longer there on the shot of the back side of the car. seems
like any one can have a Gremlin XR. :-) verrrry clever. I will say
however...I don't think I would be so quick to turn your Gemlin GT
Levis into a parts donor. I have never seen a Gremlin GT in person and
had no idea they made a Levis one...give to meeeeee! heh, heh. I think
this must be Jerry's album. At any rate I enjoyed looking at your
vehicles. Take care.

Kevin

Kev,that was the point When member Jerry Casper found those emblems at a swap meetni believe.
:)
Bart