Re: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Finally I can get into the garage!

Re: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Finally I can get into the garage!

Unfortunately Bart if AMC was still in business they would be forced to
build a POS like the Neon to compete with the big 3 and the ricer's to
survive. I'll keep my old real cars thank you. Don't hit me Bart but
even my 77 Malibu which is my snow and salt winter beater. Due to my
poor health I just paid 225$ for some brake repairs and a new starter
for it. Like I say when I talk Malibu winter is around the corner. I
have spent around 1,900$ on the Malibu including the 350$ purchase price
in the last 9 years. Not a bad deal in my opinion. I'd keep the good
running POS forever as a beater but the body is starting to fall off
around it.
"Doc"