Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Looking for advice on car covers and storage tips

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Looking for advice on car covers and storage tips

If it is going to be inside I would just buy one of the cheap ones. Like you said all you want to do is keep the dust off of it. Now if it is going to be outside that is a different story. You would to get something more expensive. The big thing there is make sure it is waterproof. So many of them will say they will keep the dust off or the suns ray off but they don't say anything about rain. A lot of them say water resistant. I think this means they will keep the dew off them. Just my thought.
Terry

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS