Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Finally I can get into the garage!

the moving men? lol i doubt if it works
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Saturday, October 15, 2005 12:25 PM
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Finally I can get into the garage!

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Davis Martin <martin-
davis@s...> wrote:

> Rod,
>  That's great! I am working on getting one of my bays cleaned out so
I can get my 69 amx in that bay. I did get 2 bays done so I can put my
gremlins in them. Just got rid of the support post in the middle of
the 2 bays too.
>  Davis

Ive got a 24 X 24 with a nice big attic overhead. It to has the big
ole tree size like posts in the middle. Im eventually gonna take em
out and run a piece of huge metal beam across the middle with supports
on each end outta the way.
That would make the whole thing one big huge garage. Rod

p.s. Anyone ever try those things that go under your tires that allow
you to easily roll your car around?

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS