[BaadAssGremlins] Rains and flooding/ amc's for sale

[BaadAssGremlins] Rains and flooding/ amc's for sale

Well i have finnally been affected by all this rain. My sump pump
screwed up and my basement flooded. My computer and printer was on at
the time and they bit the dust. So I will have to use the wifes
computer till I get work again and can afford to rebuild my puter.
 AMC content. If I sell my RWB gremlin or my 68 amx maby I can build a
new computer AND a new engine :o)> I also have a tow dolly for sale in
great shape.
 everything located in Mariden CT 06451
 Davis
 860-997-2732 Cell